Latest Update: 50th TOPIK (January 2017 Registrations
If you are planning to take the TOPIK test in Korea, you can register for it Online. If you are living in any other country you will have to contact the Korean embassy, Korean culture or your the educational institute you are learning Korean at. They will help you with the registration. You can find the information about the next TOPIK Test on THIS PAGE. You can also check TOPIK Test schedule for year 2017.
Here we are going to guide you on how you can register for TOPIK test online in Korea. You can complete the registration right below (we have embedded the official Korean language website right here on this page) or you can open the website in a new window if you want. Before starting the steps to apply for TOPIK I would highly recommend you to use Internet Explorer as the official TOPIK website may not work properly with other browsers.
Steps to Register for TOPIK on the Official TOPIK Website (Play the video below):-
1. If you look at the top right corner of the site, you will 로그인 (Log in) and 회원가입(Sign Up) menu options. If you haven’t created an account on TOPIK site already you will need to click on 회원가입 and sign up. If you already have your ID and Password, just 로그인.
2. Then go to 시험 응시, the third item from left in the Main menu, and select 온라인 접수.
3. Now fill up all the details, upload a recent photograph, chose your preferred Testing area & site etc and Submit the Application.
4. Go to 응시료 결제 option available on the left sidebar, select your made of payment, and pay 40000 Won as Registration Fee.
5. You’re done! Now go to This Page, download previous TOPIK papers, check some other study material and tips on our Resource Page and get ready for study. If you need a more refined study material for success in TOPIK Test you can purchase TOPIK GUIDE Self-Study Package.
All The Best.