As you know, TOPIK-I has two sub levels – 1 & 2 while TOPIK-II has 4 sub-levels – 3, 4, 5 and 6. As far as the difficulty level of the TOPIK test is concerned, the beginner level test, i.e. TOPIK-I is much easier because it just has comprehension based questions – Listening and Reading, but the TOPIK-II is quite difficult – especially the Writing section. The writing section has no multiple choice questions but just 2 short-answer questions and 2 essay questions. The essay part plays a big role in your TOPIK result as it makes 80% of the whole writing paper. So, if you are planning to appear in Intermediate-Advanced level TOPIK, you should start working on your Korean essay writing skills. You can practice by writing essays on the topics from past TOPIK papers or you can practice with the New TOPIK format sample paper. Or, you can enrol into our TOPIK II Writing Crash Course.
- Feedback on parts of your writing that are incorrect and can be improved.
- Feedback on good and strong points of your writing.
- Feedback on overall Essay development and structure.
- Feedback on the language (grammar/vocabulary) used in the essay.
- Expert suggestions for improvements
*Note: Please mention your correct Order No. and e-mail ID. Checking your essays and giving feedback may take some time. So, please be patient. Thank you.