If you're looking for ways to check and print your TOPIK results. We've made the step by step guide on how you could print your TOPIK results without any hassle. The official website has been updated for good which wasn't the case few years back where a simple task to find the test score was a tedious task for many applicants.
In 2022, TOPIK will be held 6 times – 3 times in Korea only (in January, May, and November) and 3 times in both Korea and overseas (in April, July, and October). 80th TOPIK, 81st TOPIK, 82nd TOPIK, 83rd TOPIK, 84th TOPIK and 85th TOPIK tests will be conducted in 2022.
To understand TOPIK Test structure, application process, Levels and Passing scores etc. check these pages: 1. TOPIK – The Complete Guide & 2. TOPIK Levels and Passing Marks. You can also Practice Online with TOPIK GUIDE Mock Tests.
There are many more study resources for TOPIK test preparation on this page – Best TOPIK Tips and Resources.
Whether you are taking the TOPIK Test for the first time, or you just want to pass a higher level, we would strongly recommend the Complete Guide to TOPIK – Self-Study Package. It is a digital study package that has everything you need to get a high score in the TOPIK test – all the past TOPIK papers with answer sheets, Korean grammar and vocabulary study material, video tutorials explaining the test structure, strategies to solve them and much more. You can check out more details about this study package here – TOPIK GUIDE – Self-Study Package.
Here we are presenting a step-by-step guide to print your results. The TOPIK results are published on www.topik.go.kr
Just follow the steps given below:
1. Once you've opened the official website of TOPIK you can change the language of your choice from the options provided.
2. Click on 성적확인 or "Check your score" button on the left corner of the page which will directly take you the next page.
3. Select 제80회 (Or whatever your test number is) from 회차선택 (Test Held) drop-down box, enter your registration number in 수험번호 (Registration No.) box and select your date of birth in 생년월일 (Date of birth) section.
4. Click on the 검색 (Search) button.
5. Then enter the exam session, admission ticket number, date of birth on the following interface and then search.
6. Finally, click and print " 증명서출력" on the score page to complete.