The TOPIK I – Complete Online Preparation course is for Korean language learners who are preparing for TOPIK I (level 1 & 2). This is a comprehensive and in-dept course in which I will guide you step by step starting from the test structure to question patterns and study strategies.
I learned Korean from scratch myself and passed TOPIK level 6. So I know exactly what problem Korean language learners face when taking the TOPIK test. I got a Masters degree in ‘Teaching Korean as a foreign language’ and I have helped hundreds of students from all over the world improve their Korean language skills and pass the TOPIK test with a high score.
In this course, I will not just be guiding you about what and how you should study but I’ll also provide you all the study material that you are going to need to prepare for the test – starting from past papers and answer sheets to all the grammar and vocabulary study material.
More than 600 students already studying with the course!
$30 $10 ONLY (OFFER PRICE)
What are the requirements?
- You should be able to read Hangul and understand basic Korean.
Who is this course for?
- Korean language learners who are planning to take the TOPIK test.
- Those who want to study in Korea or apply for Korean scholarships
- Those who want to work in Korea or in a Korean company.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Understand the format of the TOPIK test
- Understand the structure of both Listening and Reading sections of the test
- Understand the question patterns and strategies to solve them
- Complete Grammar list with explanations and example sentences
- Vocabulary list for TOPIK Test
- Understand how to study to score high in the test
- Improve your score in TOPIK I test
- Priority Email Support – You can email whenever you are stuck during preparation
- Check the course curriculum for more details
Can I download the content to study offline?
You can download everything and study offline using your computer or phone.
Can I pay through Bank transfer?
If you are in Korea, you can pay through direct bank transfer. Send us a mail on [email protected] and we will guide you.
What if I don’t like the course?
We have a 30-Day No-question-asked Refund Policy. If you don’t think the course and study material are helping you, you can cancel the order and get your money back.
Satish, the founder of TOPIK GUIDE, is the instructor for this course. He has a bachelors degree in Korean language and Masters degree in ‘Teaching Korean as a Foreign Language’ from Seoul National University. He has been involved in Korean language education, research and content development for more than 7 years. He has helped hundreds of Korean language learners pass their desired levels in TOPIK test and achieve their goals.
Module 1: Introduction
- Welcome to the Course
- TOPIK test overview
Module 2: How to Prepare for TOPIK – Study Strategies
- Study tips and strategies from our experts for reading and listenings sections of TOPIK as well as for Korean grammar and vocabulary.
Module 3: Listening Section – Analysis & Strategies to Approach Questions
- Video Lessons analysing and explaining the test structure and question types of Listening sections of TOPIK. The instructor also shows you how to solve different types of questions in the listening section.
Module 4: Reading Section – Analysis & Strategies to Approach Questions
- Video Lessons analysing and explaining the test structure and question types of Reading sections of TOPIK. The instructor also shows you how to solve different types of questions in the reading section.
Module 5: Korean Grammar for TOPIK I – Particles
- 9 video Lessons explaining the most important particles in Korean language grammars – 은/는, 이/가, 을/를, 에/에서, 에게/에게서, 한테/한테서 etc.
Module 6: Korean Grammar for TOPIK I – Verb Endings
- 20 Video Lectures explaining the most important verb ending conjugations in Korean language grammar.
Module 7: Korean Grammar for TOPIK I – Connectors
- 21 video Lectures explaining the most important sentence connectors in Korean language grammar.
Module 8: Past TOPIK Papers
- All past TOPIK papers, answer sheets and audio files organised in folders
Module 9: TOPIK I Grammar and Vocabulary Study Material
- TOPIK I Grammar and Vocabulary Study Material
- Most Common Korean Verbs
- 6000 Most Common Korean Words
Module 10: Conclusion
- Ultimate Strategy for TOPIK Preparation
- Exam Day Tips for TOPIK Test
- Mock Test – Listening Section
- Mock Test – Reading Section