Download 28th TOPIK Test Papers (제28회 한국어능력시험 기출 문제)

28th TOPIK Beginner Level (한국어 능력 시험 제28회 초급)

Click to Download

28thTOPIK Intermediate Level (한국어 능력 시험 28회 중급)

28th TOPIK Advanced Level (한국어 능력 시험 28회 고급

Click to Download

28th TOPIK LISTENING AUDIO FILES

Download from HERE

How to download

Just Right click on the link and select ‘save link/target..’ to download the file to your computer.

*** The Zip files contain question papers and solutions.

If your find any problem downloading the files, just let me know in the comment. I will try to resolve the problem as soon as possible.

Subscribe to TOPIK GUIDE to get all The updates by e-mail  Or you can also   Subscribe in a reader

Comments

1. RAVINDRA MALLA says

안녕하세요?

Thanks so much for sharing these links. You had no idea how heplful it is! Thank you and may God bless you.

hOW CAN I SPOKEN IN KOREAN
    간사합니다!

2. says

am from nepal i havent join on eps exam before so i don’t know which types of question will be asked this october am so far from headquarter so i havent join any institute or extra class because of my poorness but am studing eps books at home from 6 month. i would thanked for those person who sent me model question on my email ishworsapkota7@gmail.com plz help me

3. Lon Piseth says

Hello i have problem with new Eps-topik 2013 because my Korean is not well, I’m afraid can’t passed the exam, so I’m actively to finding for esp-topik form to study myself, how can’t i do to get pass exam?

• says

Hi, It’s HelloEPS.

We serve you with EPS TOPIK Standard text book Lessons and Preparation Tests as well as EPS related Informations from various sources.

Why don’t you visit http://www.helloeps.com. I bet it’s worth of spending time to investigate it.

Regards,

4. aakash says

am from nepal i havent join on eps exam before so i don’t know which types of question will be asked this october am so far from headquarter so i havent join any institute or extra class because of my poorness but am studing eps books at home from 6 month. i would thanked for those person who sent me model question on my email roninpoon@gmail.com

5. deepak says

topik exam paper i had download bt it didnot opened,so please tell me how can i open it? thank you

6. Mei says

Hi, I wanna ask if you have the past EPS-TOPIK exams? As far as I know, It’s just like 8 paper based test. Thanks ^^

7. Okke Lu says

HI I downloaded the audio files for topik 27 – 30 beginner into mac computer. And tried to download so many applications to open the .exe files but none of them seem to work . Can you please help me?? Thank You

8. stella says

i could not open the audio files. at first it’s an .exe file, then after i double clicked it turned into zip files. but i still couldn’t manage to open the zip file..

9. Ryan says

I seem to have troubles downloading the Beginner Audio file. Can you help? Either send it to my E-mail, if it works. (: Thank you (:

10. Grace Tan says

Hi I am grace, I have problem in downloading the listening file 한국어 능력 시험 제28회 초급, can you email to me? Thank you so much for sharing, it is very useful =)

11. Thida says

안녕하세요? 너무 궁금해요.EPS TOPIK 에대한 기출문제 를 어디에 찾아야 합니까? 가르쳐주세요.

12. Nadia says

i went to topik.gokr..but there were no result..could you tell me if there is another way to check my 28th topik score..

• TOPIK GUIDE says

Where did you appear in the test? In Korea or overseas? You can call the Korean embassy in your country or you call call directly on the phone number given on TOPIK website..

Your comments/feedback/suggestions are highly appreciated